Whatever you're looking for I'm always delighted to help and have a chat about what it is you're looking for.
A bit of planning and organisation will help you get exactly the pictures you want from your day.
The information below will help me get a good idea of what you want from your wedding day but its always good to have a chat before the event.
What I need to know
1. Your planned wedding date.
2. All locations that I'll be required to attend (eg bride's home, ceremony venue, reception venue, other photoshoot locations) and, ideally, with postcodes.
3. The number of hours coverage that you require. 4-5 hours allows me to cover the essentials, but all-day coverage from bridal preps to first dance is also available.
If you're not sure, then give me an indication of the time of the ceremony and when food is due to be served. I can then give you a few options depending on the events you want covered.
With a well-designed itinerary 4-5 hours coverage allows the majority of the wedding repertoire to be covered. this allows me to capture between 200-400 finished images with a licence to print and distribute to friends and family on DVD.
What will you receive?
1. All your photos will be colour corrected by me using state-of-the-art digital processing software.
2. I will burn DVDs with two sets of files for you. One high res for printing - these can be printed at a size larger than A4 with great detail - and one low res (about 400Kb per picture) for viewing on your computer or e-mailing to friends.
3. You will receive your DVDs within 1-2 weeks.
4. I'll post a selection of your photos online in a secure password protected page.
5. If you would like a bespoke album made please get in touch for more details and production specifications.
I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best,